Scuba Diving Daytrip - Racha Yai - 2 dives
Discover the famous Racha Yai Island on one of our daily scuba diving excursion. Racha Yai is a perfect divesite for beginners and as first dive after a few months of abstinence
|Suitable For:||Family, Seniors, Children, Check Prerequisits|
|Trip Theme:||Adventure, Scuba Diving|
All our diving vessels are built as a diving boat and is equipped with the latest communication as well as navigation equipment such as VHF communication to ensure to have a permanent contact. Generator, bathrooms, and freshwater showers on the dive platform making sure that you will have everything what you need to have an enjoyable day out.
Enjoy your day out at the saloon or the spacious sundeck.
- Around 07.30 am - Transfer from your hotel to the day trip boat.
- 08.30 – 08.45 am – boarding the dive vessel and receive a boats briefing from your Tour leader. During the 1.20 min cruise to Racha Yai you have the opportunity to prepare your diving equipment and enjoy the way to this amazing dive destination.
- 10.00-10.20 am - Dive briefing for your first dive and time to jump
- 12.00 pm – Lunch is served onboard
- 12.30 pm – get ready for your second dive.
- 02.00 pm – cruising back to Phuket
- 03.30 pm – arriving at the pier and transfer back to your hotel
Detail information about the divessites around the Island Phuket can be found on our Blog
- Transfers from your Phuket hotel from Kata, Karon & Patong to the boats and back
- (other transfers can be orginized ****)
- Lunch, fruits, drinking water, coffee, tea, soft drinks
- Dive Guide, tanks and weights
Prices are not including:
- Equipment Rental is not included *
- Expenditures of any personal nature
- Tips / gratuity to bellboys, Captain, crew, drivers and/or guide
- Travel- & Medical Insurance (can be organized by us, please just check below)
* Rental Equipment (Thai Baht - THB)
Full Set special package price: 500 Baht per set per day
Individual parts if you don’t need a full set are also available
Travel- & Medical Insurance
Travel Insurance including medical repatriation insurance is mandatory on all our trips. Therefore, we strongly recommend to our guests to make sure to purchase suitable insurance package, which covers all kind of traveling problems, such as lost or loss of luggage, any kind of cancellation of airlines or tours for the value for all the length of your trip. All our tours are including local accident insurance via the operator, but they are most of the time not European standard. Make sure that it covers all the activities that you are likely to undertake, such as rafting, scuba diving, cycling, cruises, trekking etc. Many ‘free’ insurances that come with banking packages, credit cards etc., are quite inadequate to cover you, so make sure you check the policy before your travel. You are required to give a copy of your insurance policy to your tour leader upon arrival. Without proper insurance like this, we will not be allowed to join the tour as we will not be able to respond adequately in case an emergency if you do not have the right insurance. Please also contact your doctor for further preparations regarding to your chosen travel destination including immunizations.
For those who are still looking for a good Travel-, Medical- & Scuba Diving Insurance with a worldwide coverage. Just visit our different Insurance Package.
No matter from which country you are, just follow the above link and get your insurance package. Buy, extend, and claim online, from anywhere in the world, even while you away from home and already on the way.
Note: Please note that a private travel insurance is mandatory on all our packages / excursions/tours.
Join in Tour:
|From Date||To Date||Duration||Adults||Children|
|31 Oct 2021||02 Oct 2022||1 day||on request|
Price is quoted per person and subject to change without prior notice