Scuba Diving Daytrip - Racha Yai & Racha Noi
Check out Racha Noi and keep your eyes open into the blue for some Mantas, but do not miss also all the corals and little creatures which are awaiting you at Racha Noi and Racha Yai
|Suitable For:||Family, Seniors, Children, Check Prerequisits|
|Trip Theme:||Adventure, Cruises, Scuba Diving|
All our diving vessels are built as a diving boat and is equipped with the latest communication as well as navigation equipment such as VHF communication to ensure to have a permanent contact. Generator, bathrooms, and freshwater showers on the dive platform making sure that you will have everything what you need to have an enjoyable day out.
Enjoy your day out at the saloon or the spacious sundeck.
07:00-08:00 AM Pick up from your hotel
08:30 AM Departure from Chalong pier
09:00 AM Breafast buffet
10:45 AM Dive#1
12:00 PM Lunch and Relaxing
01:00 PM Dive#2
02:00 PM Relaxing & Snack, fresh fruit
03:00 PM Dive#3
04:00 PM Snakes, fresh fruit & Departure from the Island
05:30-06:30 PM Arrival at the pier , transfer back to your hotel
Detail information about the divessites around the Island Phuket can be found on our Blog
- Transfers from your Phuket hotel from Kata, Karon & Patong to the boats and back (other transfers can be orginized ****)
- Breakfast and Lunch onboard
- Fresh fruits, drinking water, coffee, tea,
- Daily fresh towel on board
- Dive Guide, tanks and weights
Prices are not including:
- Nationalpark fee for Phi Phi Island per day/person (subject to change)*
- Softdrinks (can be purchased on board
- Alcoholic beverage (can be purchased on board after your last dive)
- Equipment Rental is not included **
- Diving / Travel insurance**
- Expenditures of any personal nature such as other meals, drinks, shopping, portage fees and optional tours/ visits, unless otherwise stated;
- Tips / gratuity to bellboys, Captain, crew, drivers and/or guide
* Rental Equipment (Thai Baht - THB)
Full Set special package price: 900 Baht per set per day
Individual parts if you don’t need a full set...
- BCD: 300 THB / day
- Regulators: 300 THB / day
- Wetsuit: 200 THB / day
- Mask & Snorkel: 200 THB / day
- Underwater Light: 300 THB / day
- Nitrox Tank: 200 THB / dive
other rentals such as U/W Cameras, Diving Compuer etc available just let us know what you need in advanced.
Travel- & Medical Insurance
Travel Insurance including medical repatriation insurance is mandatory on all our trips. Therefore, we strongly recommend to our guests to make sure to purchase suitable insurance package, which covers all kind of traveling problems, such as lost or loss of luggage, any kind of cancellation of airlines or tours for the value for all the length of your trip. All our tours are including local accident insurance via the operator, but they are most of the time not European standard. Make sure that it covers all the activities that you are likely to undertake, such as rafting, scuba diving, cycling, cruises, trekking etc. Many ‘free’ insurances that come with banking packages, credit cards etc., are quite inadequate to cover you, so make sure you check the policy before your travel. You are required to give a copy of your insurance policy to your tour leader upon arrival. Without proper insurance like this, we will not be allowed to join the tour as we will not be able to respond adequately in case an emergency if you do not have the right insurance. Please also contact your doctor for further preparations regarding to your chosen travel destination including immunizations.
For those who are still looking for a good Travel-, Medical- & Scuba Diving Insurance with a worldwide coverage. Just visit our different Insurance Package.
No matter from which country you are, just follow the above link and get your insurance package. Buy, extend, and claim online, from anywhere in the world, even while you away from home and already on the way.
Note: Please note that a private travel insurance is mandatory on all our packages / excursions/tours.
Join in Tour:
|From Date||To Date||Duration||Adults||Children|
|01 Nov 2021||30 Apr 2022||1 day||on request|
Price is quoted per person and subject to change without prior notice