SEAD Covid-19 Health & Hygiene Statement
Health & Hygiene Statement and Measurements for South East Asia Dreams Guests and Operators
We have taken steps to ensure international health and hygiene standards have been put in place on all our tours. The local regulations always and primarily apply. In addition, references are made to the country-specific regulations and the general regulations of the local health ministries and the WHO International Health Organization. In General and all the time the main regulation is to
Wear a mask and practice social distancing.
When interacting in person, everybody must wear a mask and maintain a minimum of 2 meters of distance from each other at all times.
General Guests Greetings
- Contact-less Greetings – To ensure physical distancing, all the team from the driver, guide, hotel or any other member of the team will rely on country-specific hand gestures,
- such as the traditional Thai wai greeting;
- Korean jeol bowing;
- the hand-over-heart gesture or just Palms together in front of your chest and slightly bow your head .
Arrival & Departure Transfer
- Welcome clients greeting and maintain social distancing
- Guides / Driver will give our client a proper briefing to the clients on the measures to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus and request them to cooperate for their health, safety, and environmental concerns.
- The Driver should sanitize the van before every assignment using a disinfectant cleaner for all touchpoints and keeping a log of the cleaning activities with time and signature of each disinfection
- Drivers and Transfer Guide must wear face-mask during the whole time of duty and guests must wear masks during the whole transfer. The team will provide the hand sanitizer to guests prior to entering the vehicle.
- Vehicles seating capacity might be according to the government directives
- The driver should clean the baggage handles before handing back the luggage to the clients
Sightseeing / Excursion
- Welcome clients at the pick up points and maintain social distancing
- Guide will give a proper briefing to the clients about the daily itinerary including measures to prevent the spread of Covid-19 virus and request to cooperate for their health, safety and environmental concerns
- Reducing numbers of clients in vans.
- The driver should sanitize the vehicles before every assignment using a disinfectant cleaner for all touch points in the vehicle Including seats, handles, arm rests and seatbelt.
- The driver and Guides must sanitize the vehicle on a round trip every morning thoroughly and will keep a log of the cleaning activities with time and signature of each disinfection
- Driver and Guides must wear mask during duty
- Provide hand sanitizer for clients every time they reenter the vehicle after a sightseeing or break stop on entering the bus
SEAD Health Hygiene Statement for Representative and Guide
- welcome clients with a minimize physical contact and maintain social distancing
- Representatives should wear the face masks to meet guests during every client/hotel visit
- have to use hand sanitizer regularly before and after every clients meeting
- keeping a log of each client’s visit with detailed timing and client’s name
- will report any health issues or any sickness of themselves or any family/household member immediately to our head office
- will report any health issues or any sickness of a guest immediately to the hotel reception and as well to our head office
- Give instructions to the guests to follow the social distancing.
- are firmly required to check that covid-19 regulations and precautions are observed at all hotels, restaurants, museums,
Policy and Regulations for Hotels within SEAD Health Hygiene Statement
Hotels are in general following the guidelines issued by the local bodies. Management should train the Employees in enhanced cleaning routines, both within personal hygiene and new cleaning routines, following COVID-19 guidelines provided by local health authorities.
- The reception area and hotel lobby are disinfected at least once an hour and regularly ventilated.
- Check-in takes place individually, with the number of people limited to two from one booking, with the maximum reduction of procedures.
- Hand sanitizer are available at the reception.
- The reception desk, payment terminals and room keys are disinfected on a regular basis and must be disinfected after each check-in.
- Guests should keep a safe distance in the waiting queue for the reception.
- Reception staff work in disposable gloves, and the registration procedure takes place through a protective glass or in face shields.
- Each guest room is complete disinfection of furniture and equipment available in the room. In particular a telephone, mini bar and TV with remote control.
- The management should change the bedding of each guest room according to safety standards and using disinfectants.
- Detailed disinfection of all bathroom rooms is carried out every day using single-use materials and disinfectants
- All Hotel staff incl reception, housekeeper, cleaning etc work with mask while maintaining a safe distance from guests.
- Door handles, handrails, light switches, doors leading to the corridors and staircases are disinfect several times a day.
- The corridors and hotel lobby are should be ventilate several times a day
- Regular disinfection of the hotel elevator takes place, at least once an hour,
- Restaurant staff work in disposable gloves and masks / face shields, maintaining a safe social distance.