Health & Hygiene Statement and Measurements for South East Asia Dreams Guests and Operators
Wear a mask and practice social distancing.
When interacting in person, everybody must wear a mask and maintain a minimum of 2 meters of distance from each other at all times.
General Guests Greetings
- Contact-less Greetings – To ensure physical distancing, all the team from the driver, guide, hotel or any other member of the team will rely on country-specific hand gestures,
- such as the traditional Thai wai greeting;
- Korean jeol bowing;
- the hand-over-heart gesture or just Palms together in front of your chest and slightly bow your head .
Arrival & Departure Transfer
- Welcome clients greeting and maintain social distancing
- Guides / Driver will give our client a proper briefing to the clients on the measures to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus and request them to cooperate for their health, safety, and environmental concerns.
- The Driver should sanitize the van before every assignment using a disinfectant cleaner for all touchpoints and keeping a log of the cleaning activities with time and signature of each disinfection
- Drivers and Transfer Guide must wear face-mask during the whole time of duty and guests must wear masks during the whole transfer. The team will provide the hand sanitizer to guests prior to entering the vehicle.
- Vehicles seating capacity might be according to the government directives
- The driver should clean the baggage handles before handing back the luggage to the clients
Sightseeing / Excursion
- Welcome clients at the pick up points and maintain social distancing
- Guide will give a proper briefing to the clients about the daily itinerary including measures to prevent the spread of Covid-19 virus and request to cooperate for their health, safety and environmental concerns
- Reducing numbers of clients in vans.
- The driver should sanitize the vehicles before every assignment using a disinfectant cleaner for all touch points in the vehicle Including seats, handles, arm rests and seatbelt.
- The driver and Guides must sanitize the vehicle on a round trip every morning thoroughly and will keep a log of the cleaning activities with time and signature of each disinfection
- Driver and Guides must wear mask during duty
- Provide hand sanitizer for clients every time they reenter the vehicle after a sightseeing or break stop on entering the bus
SEAD Health Hygiene Statement for Representative and Guide
- welcome clients with a minimize physical contact and maintain social distancing
- Representatives should wear the face masks to meet guests during every client/hotel visit
- have to use hand sanitizer regularly before and after every clients meeting
- keeping a log of each client’s visit with detailed timing and client’s name
- will report any health issues or any sickness of themselves or any family/household member immediately to our head office
- will report any health issues or any sickness of a guest immediately to the hotel reception and as well to our head office
- Give instructions to the guests to follow the social distancing.
- are firmly required to check that covid-19 regulations and precautions are observed at all hotels, restaurants, museums,
Policy and Regulations for Hotels within SEAD Health Hygiene Statement
- The reception area and hotel lobby are disinfected at least once an hour and regularly ventilated.
- Check-in takes place individually, with the number of people limited to two from one booking, with the maximum reduction of procedures.
- Hand sanitizer are available at the reception.
- The reception desk, payment terminals and room keys are disinfected on a regular basis and must be disinfected after each check-in.
- Guests should keep a safe distance in the waiting queue for the reception.
- Reception staff work in disposable gloves, and the registration procedure takes place through a protective glass or in face shields.
- Each guest room is complete disinfection of furniture and equipment available in the room. In particular a telephone, mini bar and TV with remote control.
- The management should change the bedding of each guest room according to safety standards and using disinfectants.
- Detailed disinfection of all bathroom rooms is carried out every day using single-use materials and disinfectants
- All Hotel staff incl reception, housekeeper, cleaning etc work with mask while maintaining a safe distance from guests.
- Door handles, handrails, light switches, doors leading to the corridors and staircases are disinfect several times a day.
- The corridors and hotel lobby are should be ventilate several times a day
- Regular disinfection of the hotel elevator takes place, at least once an hour,
- Restaurant staff work in disposable gloves and masks / face shields, maintaining a safe social distance.