Way of Life on Koh Yao Noi
Conceived as though by Nature’s own Architect, the TreeHouse Villa, is a visionary new adults-only luxury resort designed for guests with a love of the environment, the beauty of nature and a desire to rekindle their connection to their inner child. Set amongst the jungle’s canopy in a treetop location with unspoiled views to the sea and the ancient Jurassic massifs of Phang Nga Bay itself.
|Duration:||3 days / 2 nights|
|Suitable For:||Family, Seniors, Children, ,|
Please keep in mind, Koh Yao Noi is only accessible by boat, roughly 1-hour long, from either Phuket or Krabi.
Day 1: Phuket – Koh Yai Noi (arriving Phuket or Krabi Airport ) ( B / L / - )
After arriving at Phuket airport, we will transfer to Phuket Yacht Haven Pier. Alternatively, if you arrive at Krabi airport, we will transfer to Ao Thalane Pier. From there, we take a speed boat to Koh Yao Noi to check-in to your hotel. The island sits half-way between Phuket and Krabi and is home to sandy shores, mangroves and small fishing villages. In the evening, we take a guided tour around this beautiful tropical island as the sun sets for the day. We stop at Sapan Yao Pier to watch the sun sink into the horizon before visiting a bustling local market to snap up souvenirs, taste local fruits and check out the fisherman’s best catch of the day. This is followed by a traditional Thai dinner at a local seafood restaurant before transferring back to the hotel for your overnight stay.
Overnight at your private TreeHouse Villa
Day 2: Koh Yai Noi - Phang Nga ( B / L / - )
After breakfast, we set off on our Phang Nga Bay kayak trip which is a wonderful way to explore this stunning tropical island’s vast network of waterways. Throughout the day, we will canoe through caves that are carved in limestone karsts and past spectacular rock formations. Our water adventure also lets us explore hidden lagoons that are home to monkeys and other wildlife. We get the ‘007 feeling’ during a visit to the famous James Bond Island, which contains dramatic limestone cliffs that jut out of emerald waters. This location was featured in The Man with The Golden Gun. We can canoe through the bay, relax on the pristine sands and take a dip in the ocean before returning to your accommodation for the evening. Lunch is a provided as a picnic.
Overnight at private TreeHouse Villa
Day 3: Koh Yai Noi – Phuket /Krabi ( B / - / - )
We swop James Bond for Tarzan with a morning spent trekking through the island’s jungle, which is home to a variety of unique flora and fauna. We will hike past impressive limestone rock formations that dot the island and through untouched jungle. Along the way, we will learn more about the indigenous plants, trees and animals that are native to this location. The trail highlight on this nature trek is undoubtedly the magnificent Buddha tree, Ficus Religiosa. A truly impressive feast for the eyes, it rises above 30 metres and its trunk is so huge, it takes about 20 people to reach around it. Another bonus is the small beach it is located close to, which we pass by during a long-tail boat trip back to the hotel for check-out. In the afternoon, we transfer by speedboat from the island to either Phuket or Krabi and head to the airport or your hotel for your onward flight.
Note The resort does provide transfers from major international airports or any hotel in Phuket or mainland Krabi for a fee.
All our packages itineraries are not set in stone, meaning we can adjust, modify within your wishes, description. Or just let us create a complete new one for you. Our goal is to create your dream vacation. Just contact any time
- Joined tours with licensed English-speaking guiding services / assistance;
- Joined transfers by minibus to/from Yacht Haven Marina pier (Phuket) or Ao Thalane pier (Krabi) and Joined transfers by boat to/from resort; (see below at Transfer)
- Accommodation in sharing twin / double in air-conditioned room at Treehouse Villa
- All entrance fees for visits as mentioned in the program;
- All applicable taxes and service charges;
- All meals as indicated in the program (food only)
- Accident Insurance coverage under local law
Package does not include:
- Any international or domestic airfare, any Hotels / Resort / Villas and any transportation (Bus, Train, Taxi) outside the mentioned program / before or after your excursion with us
- Any additional transportation from and to the general pick-up / drop-off regions (such as airports, out-of-town resorts, ports, harbours and accommodation in surrounding towns);
- Any accommodation outside mentioned program (can be organized by us, just contact us in advanced or just search HERE),
- Any accommodation expenses of a personal nature. This includes (compulsory festive) meals and drinks, mini-bar consumption, laundry, room service, any telephone or other communication cost not mentioned in the program;
- Voluntary Carbon Offset Compensation: USD1.50 per person per day;
- Expenditures of any personal nature such as other meals, drinks, shopping, portage fees and optional tours/ visits, unless otherwise stated;
- Tips / gratuity to bellboys, Captain, crew, drivers and/or guide
- Visas and Visa Applications fees
- Bank- or payment transfer fees
- Travel- & Medical Insurance (Please note that a private travel insurance is mandatory on all our packages / excursions/tours)
Joined transfer from Phuket Airport or Phuket hotels to the resorts at Koh Yao or v.v.
The joined transfers from Phuket Airport or Phuket hotels to Paradise @ Koh Yao and v.v. are operated by the resort at a minimum of 2 persons, without guide assistance during the transfer and according to below boat schedules. Pick up time will be reconfirmed by us or the resort directly
Boat schedules from/to Koh Yao Noi are as follows: (subject to change)
- From Yacht Haven Marina Pier Phuket to the resorts at Koh Yao; Depart 11:00 hours - Arrive 12:00 hours; Depart 16:30 hours - Arrive 17:30 hours;
- From the resorts at Koh Yao to Yacht Haven Marina Pier Phuket; Depart 09.30 hours - Arrive 10.30 hours; Depart 15:00 hours- Arrive 16:00 hours;
Additionally, more boat transfers suited to individual requirements outside of scheduled transfers are also available at surcharges.
Joined transfer from Krabi Airport or Krabi hotels to the resorts at Koh Yao or v.v.
The joined transfers from Krabi Airport or Krabi hotels to the resorts at Koh Yao and v.v. are operated by the resort, at a minimum of 2 persons, without guide assistance during the transfer and according to below boat schedules. Pick up time will be reconfirmed by us or the resort directly.
Boat schedules from/to Koh Yao Noi are as follows: (subject to change)
- From Thalen Pier Krabi to the resorts at Koh Yao; Depart 14:00 hours Arrive 14.30 hours;
- From the resorts at Koh Yao to Thalen Pier Krabi; Depart 13:30 hours Arrive 14:00 hours;
Guests arriving later than 16:00 hrs. at Phuket Airport or Krabi Airport cannot be transferred to the resort on the same evening as the resorts at Koh Yao does not operate the boat at nighttime.
The resorts at Koh Yao will also not operate its boats if there is the slightest safety concern or in case of strong winds or uncertain sea conditions. Every effort will be made by our land-based staff in Phuket or Krabi to assist in making alternative arrangements for the guests.
No Children allowed under 18 yrs. The Treehouse Resort is Adults Only.
If you have children and like to visit the island please contact us the nearby sister hotel is suitable for the whole family.
Travel- & Medical Insurance
Travel Insurance including medical repatriation insurance is mandatory on all our trips. Therefore, we strongly recommend to our guests to make sure to purchase suitable insurance package, which covers all kind of traveling problems, such as lost or loss of luggage, any kind of cancellation of airlines or tours for the value for all the length of your trip. All our tours are including local accident insurance via the operator, but they are most of the time not European standard. Make sure that it covers all the activities that you are likely to undertake, such as rafting, scuba diving, cycling, cruises, trekking etc. Many ‘free’ insurances that come with banking packages, credit cards etc., are quite inadequate to cover you, so make sure you check the policy before your travel. You are required to give a copy of your insurance policy to your tour leader upon arrival. Without proper insurance like this, we will not be allowed to join the tour as we will not be able to respond adequately in case an emergency if you do not have the right insurance. Please also contact your doctor for further preparations regarding to your chosen travel destination including immunizations.
For those who are still looking for a good Travel-, Medical- & Scuba Diving Insurance with a worldwide coverage. Just visit our different Insurance Package.
No matter from which country you are, just follow the above link and get your insurance package. Buy, extend, and claim online, from anywhere in the world, even while you away from home and already on the way.
Note: Please note that a private travel insurance is mandatory on all our packages / excursions/tours.
Join in Tour:
|From Date||To Date||Duration||Adults||Children|
|01 Apr 2022||30 Oct 2022||3 days / 2 nights||on request|
Price is quoted per person and subject to change without prior notice