Private Cruise - Phang Nga & Phi Phi Island
Explore Phang Nga Bay and Phi Phi Island on board of a private boat. Our fast Power Catamaran will bring you to James Bond Island and Maya Bay in the most comfortable way.
|Duration:||4 days / 3 nights|
|Departure:||from Chalong Pier in Phuket|
|Suitable For:||Family, Seniors, Children|
|Trip Theme:||Adventure, Cruises|
Spectacular limestone cliffs towering out of the sea, sea eagles dropping out of the sky swooping on their prey, calm waters, pristine nature, fantastic kayaking through caves and island lakes, local fisherman selling freshly caught seafood; just a few reason why you should jump on your private boat and cruise around Phang Nga Bay.
Just a few miles northeast of Phuket is the 5-star attraction and UNESCO Heritage Site - Phang Nga Bay. Here are more than 100 islands with geology varying from low, gently sloping hills to the sheer-sided limestone sea mountains that rice vertically out of the water to stunning heights.
Visit on board at your private brand-new, comfortable power catamaran the wonders of Phang Nga Bay including the famous Phi Phi Island on board of this modern power catamaran. Cruise and discover for yourself why these places are still the highlight of every Thailand vacation.
Note: Because of the different monsoon season the above Route is available
- from Mai until October: Phuket - Phang Nga – Phi Phi – Phuket and will be reverse
- from November until April: Phuket – Phi Phi – Phang Nga - Phuket
Day 1 arrival day: Phuket – Koh Khai Islands – Koh Panak ( - / L / D )
We will meet you at our meeting point in Chalong where your yacht is waiting for you. Transfer to boat via dinghy. After a warm welcome by the captain and a short briefing about the boat, check in your cabin and start feel home. Time to head east to Koh Khai, a small group of three island with the opportunity to take your first jump into the clear waters and some snorkeling. The Koh Khai group are popular for their superb sandy beaches and incredibly clear water with swarm of colorful fish.
Enjoy your lunch on board before we continue our private cruise for Koh Panak. Explore by dinghy or kayak along the west coast the spectacular limestone overhangs and explore some of the passages and lagoons (known locally as “Hongs”) which lie hidden inside the island and only accessible at certain states of the tide. These “Hongs are deep and we will need flashlights to see in the dark. There are several caves to be visited, all of them featuring stalactites and stalagmites.
Dinner and overnight on board around Koh Panak
Day 2: Koh Hong (Phang Nga) - Koh Bak Pia (Krabi) – Chicken Island / Railey Beach ( B / L / D )
After breakfast we will continue our journey further east to Koh Hong. Koh Hong (translate Room Island) is a limestone island which is surrounded by huge cliff walls, so it looks like a huge hall with only one entrance and an open to the sky. Explore this fascinating island and entering the sunlit hall via kayak by a narrow cave channel through a dark cave. When entering this natural wonder in solitude this unique experience will remain in your soul for the rest of your life. From here we will continue our cruise to Koh Bak Pia, a small island that belong to the Koh Hong archipelago (Krabi) as it is located between Koh Yao Noi and the Krabi coast. Koh Pak Bia’s shape is rather peculiar and features a large circular dome covered with lush foliage, linked to a small rooky crop of stripe of thick sand. Surrounded by other small islands, the scenery is fantastic and gives a real feeling of exclusivity and well-being in the warm and natural environment of these tropical islands. We will spend some time here so you can enjoy the peaceful scene and have lunch on the beach, prepared by our onboard cook. We will spend the evening either around
- Chicken Island, an uninhabited and nearly pristine white sand beach that remains undeveloped and overlooked by a gargantuan Chicken head, if you prefer a quiet evening or at
- Railey Beach, a beach which is only reachable by boat due to high limestone cliffs cutting off mainland access. These cliffs attract rock climbers from all over the world, but the area is also popular due to its beautiful beaches and quiet relaxing atmosphere.
Dinner and overnight on board
Day 3: Phi Phi Island Archipelago ( B / L / - )
After breakfast on board we have the option do visit one of the two spots from yesterday first either Chicken Island or Railey Beach before we continue our cruise to the Koh Phi Phi Archipelago, one of the most talked about places in Thailand. For many, the iconic image of the country – two islands connected by a great arc of pure white sand, striking limestone cliffs, and water that is an unbelievably inviting shade of turquoise green. Our first stop will be Koh Phi Phi Le or Koh Phi Phi Leh, one of the most impressive sites within the famous Koh Phi Phi Islands. Time for swimming, snorkeling, and admiring the beautiful Loh Samah Bay (AO Losama), one of the famous sides with its small islet in the center of the bay and a tiny beach at the backside of a small canyon on its northern part, Loh Sama is reputed for its snorkeling and diving opportunities, Phi Le Lagoon (Pileh Lagoon), a small inlet and the Viking Cave, with its paintings of various types of boats and used today to harvesting of swiftlet bird’s nests. Lunch will be served on board. The afternoon will be free of Leisure on Phi Phi Don, stroll to the shops, sip a cocktail at one of the fun bars, hike to the Phi Phi viewpoint before you meet your skipper at the beach to return back on board.
Dinner and overnight on board
Day 4: Phi Phi Island Archipelago – Chalong / Phuket ( B / L / - )
After breakfast on board we will continue our cruise towards Phuket with a slow stop over at Koh Maithon, an idyllic and small island before Phuket, to search for this pod of dolphins, which are residents in this area.
Arriving back at the pier in Chalong on Phuket. Time to say goodbye to our crew and to contiue with your journey.
- Or do you prefer to join a sailing cruise with others (max 8 pax on board)? Have a look at our join in 6 days / 5 nights Southern Thailand cruise.
- Why not extent your stay to one more night and add Racha Island into your itinerary.
- More friends or family members like to join? No problem we have larger boats available, just contact us for more details
- Any other activities around your private charter can be orginized, just let us know what you have in mind.
- Any event you like to celebrate on board? No problem our event team is more than happy to help you to make this trip special for you and your love once.
- Like to have it more luxury? We have a wide selection of yacht up to super yachts, just let us know how many people and what your budget is and we are more than happy to send you a personalize package just for you, your family and friends.
We love to work with you on your special dream itinerary. Just contact us
- 24 hour sole use of the yacht (transfer from other destination can be orginzed)
- No sharing with other groups
- Services of Captain, Chef/Hostess
- Running cost of yacht (fuel & berthing)
- 3 main meals each day & snacks & fruit
- Coffee, tea & iced water
- Free us of Snorkeling & fishing gear
- Linen & bath towels
- Activities as described in Program / Itinerary
- with full insurance, licensed and professional captain and crew
- Local Taxes, Admission fee
- Accident Insurance coverage under local
Package does not include:
- Any international or domestic airfare, any Hotels / Resort / Villas and any transportation (Bus, Train, Taxi) outside the mentioned program / before or after your excursion with us
- Round transfer from your Hotel to the pier and return Hotel
- Snacks & meals outside the above-mentioned program
- Soft Drinks & Alcoholic beverages (available at extra cost)
- Nationalpark Fee for Phi Phi Island and Phang Nga Bay (800 THB per person)
- Expenditures of any personal nature
- Tips / gratuity to bellboys, Captain, crew, drivers and/or guide
- Visas and Visa Applications fees
- Bank- or payment transfer fees
- Travel- & Medical Insurance (Please note that a private travel insurance is mandatory on all our packages / excursions/tours)
Any other activities around your private charter can be orginized, just let us know what you have in mind. Any event you like to celebrate on board? No problem our event team is more than happy to help you to make this trip special for you and your love once.
Travel- & Medical Insurance
Travel Insurance including medical repatriation insurance is mandatory on all our trips. Therefore, we strongly recommend to our guests to make sure to purchase suitable insurance package, which covers all kind of traveling problems, such as lost or loss of luggage, any kind of cancellation of airlines or tours for the value for all the length of your trip. All our tours are including local accident insurance via the operator, but they are most of the time not European standard. Make sure that it covers all the activities that you are likely to undertake, such as rafting, scuba diving, cycling, cruises, trekking etc. Many ‘free’ insurances that come with banking packages, credit cards etc., are quite inadequate to cover you, so make sure you check the policy before your travel. You are required to give a copy of your insurance policy to your tour leader upon arrival. Without proper insurance like this, we will not be allowed to join the tour as we will not be able to respond adequately in case an emergency if you do not have the right insurance. Please also contact your doctor for further preparations regarding to your chosen travel destination including immunizations.
For those who are still looking for a good Travel-, Medical- & Scuba Diving Insurance with a worldwide coverage. Just visit our different Insurance Package.
No matter from which country you are, just follow the above link and get your insurance package. Buy, extend, and claim online, from anywhere in the world, even while you away from home and already on the way.
Note: Please note that a private travel insurance is mandatory on all our packages / excursions/tours.
|From Date||To Date||Duration||4 Person||3 Person||2 Person||1 Person|
|01 May 2021||19 Dec 2022||4 days / 3 nights|
|20 Dec 2021||05 Jan 2022||4 days / 3 nights|
|06 Jan 2022||30 Apr 2022||4 days / 3 nights|
Price is quoted per person and subject to change without prior notice