Phang Nga Bay by Starlight
The Phang Nga National Park is a geological wonder filled with islets, sunken caverns and startling rock formations rising sheer out of the sea. Explore the Bay alone, after everybody left, discover these amazing islands during this unique excursion via boat and kayaks enjoy the calm surround when the sun goes down.
|Suitable For:||Family, Seniors, Children, ,|
|Trip Theme:||Adventure, Cruises|
The bay is extremely sheltered, ideal for expeditions using sea canoes, to explore the many fascinating caverns with their own eco-systems. Phang Nga is known worldwide. It was promoted through Hollywood movies such as 007-The man with the Golden Gun. Spend the afternoon exploring some caves and Hongs and learn what made this unique side, the wildlife so special. Experience the tranquility of real nature and enjoy the Limestone Mountain in the dark, serene, quite and beautiful mangrove forest. Take time by self-paddle, swimming while waiting for the sunset. Clear nights showing stars so bright they carpet the sky. That's when we enjoy Loi Kratong, a Thai water festival celebration with floats laden with flowers, candles and incense. Create your own Kratong and launch it when daylight disappears.
- 1230-1300 Hotel Pick-up
- 1330 Arrive Ao Po and board a modern twin-engine escort boat, Thai-style light lunch and briefing aboard
- 1430 Arrive at the first island and explore 1-2 caves and Hongs
- 1530 Return to the escort boat and move to the second island
- 1600 Explore two more caves and Hongs
- 1800 Self-paddle, swimming and make your own Kratong while waiting for the sunset.
- 1900 Return to a previously visited Hong after dark and launch your own Kratong
- 2000 Depart for Ao Po. Thai Seafood buffet dinner.
- 2100 Arrive Ao Po and transfer to mini-van.
- 2130-2200 Drop off at hotels via air-conditioned mini-vans
- Join in roundtrip transfer between hotel - pier - Hotel in an air-con licensed mini-bus
- English speaking service and services of qualified crew during the cruise
- Light lunch and dinner onboard
- Fresh fruits, soft drinks, drinking water, coffee and tea
- Escorted Kayak trip into the Hongs and Caves
- Snorkeling gear (Mask, Snorkel, Fins and Life jackets)
- Admission National park and Entrance fees, Insurance (Thai standard)
Package does not include:
- Any international or domestic airfare, any Hotels / Resort / Villas, and any transportation (Bus, Train, Taxi) outside the mentioned program / before or after your excursion with us
- Snacks & meals outside the above-mentioned program
- Expenditures of any personal nature
- Tips/gratuity to bellboys, Captain, crew, drivers and/or guide
- Visas and Visa Applications fees
- Bank- or payment transfer fees
- Children under 6: FOC
- Children between 7 yrs - 12 yrs: discounted price as mentioned below
What to bring:
- bathing clothes,
- dry & warm clothes for the way back,
- sun cream,
- good weather and a camera or smart phone (at own risk… we do provide dry-bags… at your own risk;)
Travel- & Medical Insurance
Travel Insurance including medical repatriation insurance is mandatory on all our trips. Therefore, we strongly recommend to our guests to make sure to purchase a suitable insurance package, which covers all kinds of travel problems, such as lost or loss of luggage, any kind of cancellation of airlines or tours for the value for all the length of your trip. All our tours include local accident insurance via the operator, but they are most of the time, not European standard. Make sure that it covers all the activities that you are likely to undertake, such as rafting, scuba diving, cycling, cruises, trekking, etc. Many ‘free’ insurances that come with banking packages, credit cards, etc., are quite inadequate to cover you, so make sure you check the policy before your travel. You are required to give a copy of your insurance policy to your tour leader upon arrival. Without proper insurance like this, we will not be allowed to join the tour as we will not be able to respond adequately in case of an emergency if you do not have the right insurance. Please also contact your doctor for further preparations regarding your chosen travel destination, including immunizations.
For those who are still looking for good Travel-, Medical- & Scuba Diving Insurance with worldwide coverage. Just visit our different Insurance Packages.
No matter which country you are from, just follow the above link and get your insurance package. Buy, extend, and claim online, from anywhere in the world, even while you are away from home and already on the way.
Note: Please note that private travel insurance is mandatory on all our packages/excursions/tours.
Join in Tour:
|From Date||To Date||Duration||Adults||Children|
|29 Sep 2022||30 Oct 2023||1 day|
Price is quoted per person and subject to change without prior notice