Mergui Archipelago - One Island One resort on Nyaung Oo Phee Island - Private Island Resort
Join us on Nyaung Oo Phee island a secluded private island in the Mergui Archipelago. Explore the over 500 acres include mile-long pristine white beaches and the opportunity to experience first-hand the rhythms of the natural world. Comfortable resort with many accommodation option, from superior / deluxe room to luxury Beach villas.
|Duration:||5 days / 4 nights|
|Departure:||from Ranong or Kawthaung|
|Suitable For:||Family, Seniors, Children|
One Island – one Resort but many options to enjoy your vacation with us. The Resort offers from superior / deluxe room up to beach front Villas. Surrounded by spectacular clear water and the core of the site, Nyaung Oo Phee island within the Mergui Archipelago is covered by tropical lowland ever- green forest and fresh-water sources, made up of live coral reefs and sand bays, makes the natural ecosystem here truly distinctive.
Resort Nyaung Oo Phee’s range of superior and deluxe rooms as well as beach villas and forest sea view villas boast maximized natural light, creating sun-filled spaces facing the sea or the island’s garden landscape. The villas have their own garden, and many have direct beach access as well as the 24-hour services of front desk. The sea facing superior and deluxe rooms have a contemporary feel with large windows, looking towards the seas. The rooms are equipped with Thai furniture, with easy seating creates a cozy an airy atmosphere.
Day 1: Kawthaung - City sightseeing tour ( - / L / D )
Depending where you arrive either via Ranong hotel (transfer from Ranong Airport can be organized) or Kawthaung airport, transfers to the amazing best hotel in Kawthaung will be organized. After the check-in formalities are done, you have a little bit time to relax at your beautiful Ocean View Wing with an amazing view over the Andaman Sea or at one of the tasteful Lake View Villa with a nice view at the Lake surrounded by the colorful resort garden.
Enjoy your lunch at the hotel restaurant before we start our little sightseeing tour around Kawthaung town. You will visit places such the “Pyi Taw Aye Pagoda”, “Bayintnaung Hill” (the landmark of Kawthaung), the “555 Hill view point” here you will be amazed with astounding bird eye view of Kawthaung& Andaman Sea as well as the “Bayintnaung Point”, also known as Victoria Cape / Victoria Point (1824-1948), the southernmost land of Myanmar.
Return to the hotel, spending some blissful time with breathtaking panoramic sunset view of Andaman Sea. Dinner will be awaiting you. The evening is free of leisure. Why not have a glass of wine at the restaurant terrace or even on your balcony?
Enjoy a great night sleep and fantastic view of Mergui Archipelago Andaman Sea. Overnight at the Kawthaung Resort
Day 2: Kawthaung - Nyaung Oo Phee Island ( B / L / D )
After a delicious Breakfast at your Hotel & Resort in Kawthaung you will meet around 08.00 am at the hotel lobby to start your adventure to the island. Meet your guide who will give you a short briefing how to use your life jacket and the journey to Island. Time to board the speedboat for a join in transfer. During the 75 – 90 min transfer your guide will share some local knowledge, thinks to do on the Island, snorkeling spots etc.
We will arrive at Nyaung Oo Phee Island around 10.25 am. Our Resort Team will welcome you with a welcome drink. Time to look around before lunch. Lunch is served at the all-day dining room. After Lunch you can check into your Superior Room (upgrade to Deluxe room or to any of the villas is possible, (please just contact us for details). Your sea facing superior room has a contemporary feel with large windows and twin bed, a white marble bathroom with single vanity mirrors and walk-in showers.
You have the afternoon free of leisure. Enjoy the Island relax at your balcony surrounding at the nature. Or choice one of our island activities (see list below). Why not get a kayak and explore the coastline of Nyaung Oo Phee Island, swimming, and snorkeling from the beach, or just relax either on the beach or at our pool?
Have a beachside dinner at the restaurant, freshly grilled seafood drawn straight from the Andaman Sea it is so great to have dinner in front of the Andaman Sea followed by a traditional basic dance of Myanmar and fire dance show of the Nyaung Oo Phee Island most beautiful stage on the beach has given fusion Arts their confidence. Have a great night at our Nyaung Oo Phee Island with your own leisurely peace and relax, enjoy Island night scene.
Overnight at your Superior Room on the Nyaung Oo Phee Island.
Day 3: Nyaung Oo Phee Island - trekking ( B / L / D )
Enjoy your early breakfast at the beachside all-day dining room and start your day. The Highlight for today will be a hiking to the island forest. Meet your guide at the lobby for some exploration of the island forest and mountain.
Return to the Resort for some refreshing shower and get ready for lunch. The afternoon is again for our own free leisure. All the below activities are still available for you.
Lunch and Dinner with our evening entertainment will be available at our all-day dining room. Overnight at your Superior Room
Day 4: Nyaung Oo Phee Island - Sunset Cruise ( B / L / D )
Have your breakfast at the beachside all-day dining room. As the day is free of leisure our today highlight will be the sunset cruise late afternoon. This private sunset cruise will bring you on the west side of Nyaung Oo Phee Island by boat, watching the nature of the island and beauty of the Andaman sea. Your dedicated crew will be pleased to serve you wine or champagne and a gourmet antipasto platter while you relax and enjoy the sunset with its amazing colors
Lunch and Dinner with our evening entertainment will be available at our all-day dining room. Overnight at your Superior Room
Day 5: Nyaung Oo Phee Island - Kawthaung ( B / L / - )
The morning is free of leisure, so you can sleep in and have a late breakfast. You can join the short morning join in snorkeling excursion which is started at 08.30 by meeting your guide at the lobby. Please make sure you just did your reservation the day before. Your will return to the resort around 09.30 so enough time to take a shower and check out by 11.00 am. Lunch will be served around 11.30-12.00 before it is time to say good by to the team of this amazing resort. You will leave the island by speedboat around 13.00 and return to the pier in Kawthaung by 14.30. Transfers to your hotel in Kawthaung or to the airport in Kawthaung will be arranged as booked. Transfers to Ranong can be organized.
End of Service
The Resort has
- 18 Beach Villas (Twin / Double))
- 9 Sea View Forest Villa (Twin/Double)
- 6 superior rooms (Twin bed)
- 6 deluxe rooms (one Double and one single bed)
all bungalows equipped with, bed lights, desk, comfortable seating area, air condition, and ensuite bathroom (hot and cold-water shower)
- Restaurant & Bar
- Diving Center and Fitness Center
- Maliwun Spa
- Infinity Pool
- 24 hours manager on duty
- Bell service
- Laundry service (No Dry Cleaning)
- Resort medical team
- Complimentary Computers & Printers in the library
- Book/DVD library
- Babysitter service & Playground
- Running Trail
- Meeting & Wedding Space
- Organic Garden
- Hiking and Nature Walks
- Luxurious Helicopter
Water Adventures and Excursions
- Stand-up paddle board
- Kayak Safari
- Scuba diving
- Private Boat and island hoping charters
- Snorkel Eco-tours, complimentary equipment hire
- Night snorkeling
- Sunset cruise
- Jarr Lan (Formerly Lord Laugh borough Island),
- Makyon Galet Villageat the northern coast of Bo Cho Island,
- Nyaung Wee (formerly Pulubada Island),
- Pearl Island
Land Adventures and Trekking,
- Nyaung Oo Phee crab’s night sightseeing tour,
- Nyaung Oo
- Excursions Phee Sidecar Tour
- Trek to Nyaung Oo Phee mountain,
Please let us know if for more detail and prices of additional activities. We are more than happy to adjust the above program to make sure you have a dream holiday.
- Join in transfer in an air-con licensed mini-bus from airport Kawthaung to your Kawthaung Hotel & Resort
- Sightseeing tour around Kawthaung with Air con Car/Bus
- Entrance Fees to sightseeing places
- Roundtrip transfer between your Hotel Resort in Kawthaung to the pier in air-conditioned van
- Join in boat transfers via luxury speedboat Kawthaung – Nyaung Oo Phee Island – Kawthaung.
- 1 overnight shared at Ocean View Wing / Lake View Villa (air-condition and private bathroom) in Kawthaung best Hotel (upgarde to Hillside villa or Ocean View villa is possible contact us for more details)
- 3 overnights shared superior room with private bathroom (hot & cold shower) on Nyaung Oo Phee Island (upgarde to Deluxe or any of the beach villas is possible contact us for more details)
- 4 breakfast, 5 lunches and 4 dinners (vegetarian menu available on request) All meals listed in our program Buffet /Set Menu Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner with fruits & dessert/Juice
- Culture Dance & Fire Show at Nyaung Oo Phee Island
- Certified Regional & Marine Guide
- Mineral Water & Life Jacket provided on speed boat
- 24 hour electricity @ Kawthaung & Nyaung Oo Phee Island
- Free Wi Fi @ Kawthaung & Nyaung Oo Phee Island
- Compulsory Gala dinner on the 31st of December
- Mergui Archipelago Zone fees
- Activities as described in Program / Itinerary
- Snorkeling activities as per our schedules
- Snorkeling Mask (No Fin) & Snorkel (1 set/person)
- Fiber Glass Kayak
- Trekking excursion as per program incl snacks and drinking water
- Sunset Cruise as per program incl, snacks and drinks (drinking water, wine, or champagne)
Package does not include:
- Surcharge for arrival during the weekend / or holiday (see note below)
- Any international or domestic airfare
- Hotel or any other accommodation outside mentioned program (can be organized by us, just contact us in advanced or just search HERE),
- Any transfers outside the mentioned destination (but can be arrange or search HERE for some local options)
- Snacks & meals outside the mentioned program
- Alcoholic beverages and Non-alcoholic beverages (available at extra cost) Guests wishing to bring alcohol on board, will have to pay a corkage fee
- Expenditures of any personal nature
- Other personal expense (Spa, Ala carte F&B order, etc)
- Tips / gratuity to bellboys, Captain, crew, drivers and/or guide
- Visa Fees for Myanmar (please see below)
- Travel- & Medical Insurance
- Scuba Diving Insurance
Additional Surcharge for arrival during the weekend / or holiday
A surcharge of 20 US$ per person / package for arrival on a Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, or Gazette Holidays will be charged.
Gazette Holidays will be
- For 2020
- October29(Thu) until October31(Sat)
- November1(Sun) – November2(Mon) – from November27(Fri) until November30(Mon)
- December9(Wed) – from December25(Fri) until December27(Sun) - December31(Thu)
- For 2021
- April 21 (Thingyan/ Water festival falls in April 12-16, plus or minus one day)
More details on Myanmar’s Festivals and Holidays click here
- Children under the age of 5 years can enjoy meals at no extra cost based on the rules and meal-plan accompanied by
an adult, excluding alcoholic beverages.
- Maximum of 2 Free children per unit paid in each room with accompanying adults.
- For more than 2 Children under the age of 5 years and Children age (5 – 12 years), 50% discount from adult rate.
- No room charges shall be made for children 5 years of age and under sharing the same room with their parent(s) or
grandparent(s) without request of extra bed.
Travel- & Medical Insurance
Travel Insurance including medical repatriation insurance is mandatory on all our trips. Therefore, we strongly recommend to our guests to make sure to purchase suitable insurance package, which covers all kind of traveling problems, such as lost or loss of luggage, any kind of cancellation of airlines or tours for the value for all the length of your trip. All our tours are including local accident insurance via the operator, but they are most of the time not European standard. Make sure that it covers all the activities that you are likely to undertake, such as rafting, scuba diving, cycling, cruises, trekking etc. Many ‘free’ insurances that come with banking packages, credit cards etc., are quite inadequate to cover you, so make sure you check the policy before your travel. You are required to give a copy of your insurance policy to your tour leader upon arrival. Without proper insurance like this, we will not be allowed to join the tour as we will not be able to respond adequately in case an emergency if you do not have the right insurance. Please also contact your doctor for further preparations regarding to your chosen travel destination including immunizations.
For those who are still looking for a good Travel-, Medical- & Scuba Diving Insurance with a worldwide coverage. Just visit our different Insurance Package.
No matter from which country you are, just follow the above link and get your insurance package. Buy, extend, and claim online, from anywhere in the world, even while you away from home and already on the way.
Note: Please note that a private travel insurance is mandatory on all our packages / excursions/tours.
All visitors to Myanmar must apply for a 28day tourist visa. You can get your Myanmar visa either at your Myanmar Embassy in your country or since 1 September 2016 everybody can apply for e-visa to enter through all parts of Myanmar including Kawthaung and then travel freely in Myanmar. The price for such visas is 50 US$. Please note: The Visa on Arrival (Tourist) will be issued only to those arriving by air through the Entry points of Yangon, Mandalay and Nay Pyi Taw International airports.
Price is quoted per person and subject to change without prior notice