CPR and First Aid: Emergency First Responder Primary and Secondary Care
The EFR or ‘Emergency First Response’ Course is a very innovative first aid program with broad training about primary (Basic Life Support) and secondary care.
|Suitable For:||Family, Seniors, Children|
Detail Sample Itinerary:
- 08.30 am pick up at your hotel within Phuket (Kata, Karon and Patong Beach)
- 09.00 am Course registration
- 09.30 am Academics - classroom
- 12.00 am Lunch break
- 01.00 pm Academics practical training - classroom
- 04.30 pm return back at hotel
- Transfer from hotel in Kata, Karon and Patong Beach ) (Other areas extra charge) to the diving school or diving vessel,
- 5-Star IDC Dive Centre (PADI highes level of diving schools)
- PADI trained and certified instructors
- Instruction available in English, other language available on request
- Small classes for maximum instructor – student contact
- Air conditioned classroom with full video presentation
- EFR Crew Pack and your certification fees
Prices do not include:
- Any international or domestic airfare,
- Hotel accomandation (can be orginized by us, just contact us in advanced),
Children Policy / Course prerequisites
- everybody, none prerequisites or minimum age limit
- No dive certification required
Travel- & Medical Insurance
Travel Insurance including medical repatriation insurance is mandatory on all our trips. Therefore, we strongly recommend to our guests to make sure to purchase suitable insurance package, which covers all kind of traveling problems, such as lost or loss of luggage, any kind of cancellation of airlines or tours for the value for all the length of your trip. All our tours are including local accident insurance via the operator, but they are most of the time not European standard. Make sure that it covers all the activities that you are likely to undertake, such as rafting, scuba diving, cycling, cruises, trekking etc. Many ‘free’ insurances that come with banking packages, credit cards etc., are quite inadequate to cover you, so make sure you check the policy before your travel. You are required to give a copy of your insurance policy to your tour leader upon arrival. Without proper insurance like this, we will not be allowed to join the tour as we will not be able to respond adequately in case an emergency if you do not have the right insurance. Please also contact your doctor for further preparations regarding to your chosen travel destination including immunizations.
For those who are still looking for a good Travel-, Medical- & Scuba Diving Insurance with a worldwide coverage. Just visit our different Insurance Package.
No matter from which country you are, just follow the above link and get your insurance package. Buy, extend, and claim online, from anywhere in the world, even while you away from home and already on the way.
Note: Please note that a private travel insurance is mandatory on all our packages / excursions/tours.
|From Date||To Date||Duration||Adults||Children *|
|01 Oct 2021||29 Apr 2022||1 day||on request|
Price is quoted per person and subject to change without prior notice