PADI Divemaster Course
Are you ready to to the first step in working with scuba as a career? Then the PADI Divemaster Course will be your beginning into the professional levels of recreational scuba diving.
|Duration:||3 + weeks|
|Suitable For:||Check Prerequisits|
|Trip Theme:||Adventure, Scuba Diving, Courses|
It is almost not possible to give an exact Divemaster Course Itinerary, since the schedule is depending on the student’s progress, the operation of the dive center and the diving conditions.
During your time with us you will joy three phases in the PADI Divemaster Course:
1. Waterman ship, stamina and skills assessment
400 m swim
15 minutes float/tread
800 m snorkel swim
100 m tired diver tow
General diving skills
2. Knowledge Development
Diving skills and environment
Supervising students in training
Dive management and control
Emergency assistance plan for Diving emergencies in the local area
Mapping a local open water site
3. Practical Application
This involves working with real students and divers, you will gain practical experience dealing with customers and guests during their PADI courses in the classroom, during the pool and open water training as an instructional assistant and as supervisor of open water diving activities, both as a coordinator and as an underwater guide within our dive center. Just be a part of our dive center operation and see how the daily life at a dive center is.
This Divemaster course is all about practical experience and gaining knowledge of the dive industry.
- Transfer from hotel in Kata, Karon and Patong Beach (Other areas extra charge) to the diving school or diving vessel,
- Ocean Dives on board of daily diving trips
- 5-Star IDC Dive Centre
- PADI trained and certified instructors
- Instruction available in English, other language available on request
- Small classes for maximum instructor – student contact
- Air conditioned classroom with full video presentation
- Light breakfast, lunch, fruits, coffee, tea and drinking water during the boat trip
Prices do not include:
- Any international or domestic airfare,
- Hotel accommodation (can be organized by us, just contact us in advanced),
- Scuba Diving Equipment
- PADI Material & Certification fee
Children Policy / Course prerequisites
- 18 years old
- A PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- A PADI Rescue Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- An Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (or qualifying first aid and CPR training from another organization) course completion within the past 24 months.
- Have at least 40 dives to begin the course and 60 for certification
- Be fit for diving and submit a Medical Statement (PDF) signed by a physician within the last 12 months.
Travel- & Medical Insurance
Travel Insurance including medical repatriation insurance is mandatory on all our trips. Therefore, we strongly recommend to our guests to make sure to purchase suitable insurance package, which covers all kind of traveling problems, such as lost or loss of luggage, any kind of cancellation of airlines or tours for the value for all the length of your trip. All our tours are including local accident insurance via the operator, but they are most of the time not European standard. Make sure that it covers all the activities that you are likely to undertake, such as rafting, scuba diving, cycling, cruises, trekking etc. Many ‘free’ insurances that come with banking packages, credit cards etc., are quite inadequate to cover you, so make sure you check the policy before your travel. You are required to give a copy of your insurance policy to your tour leader upon arrival. Without proper insurance like this, we will not be allowed to join the tour as we will not be able to respond adequately in case an emergency if you do not have the right insurance. Please also contact your doctor for further preparations regarding to your chosen travel destination including immunizations.
For those who are still looking for a good Travel-, Medical- & Scuba Diving Insurance with a worldwide coverage. Just visit our different Insurance Package.
No matter from which country you are, just follow the above link and get your insurance package. Buy, extend, and claim online, from anywhere in the world, even while you away from home and already on the way.
Note: Please note that a private travel insurance is mandatory on all our packages / excursions/tours.
|From Date||To Date||Duration||Adults||Children *|
|01 Oct 2021||30 Apr 2022||3 + weeks||on request|
Price is quoted per person and subject to change without prior notice