PADI Discover Scuba Diver Course
If you like the idea of water-sports but you are not really much of a petrol-head than this is a great option for you. Never tried Scuba Diving before or don’t have enough time for a full course? Then this course is the ONE for you.
|Monday, Thursday, Saturday
|Family, Seniors, Children
|Adventure, Scuba Diving, Courses
Experience the Thrill of breathing underwater and discover a new world. The PADI Discover Scuba Diving program lets you experience the adventure of scuba diving under the supervision of a PADI Professional in pool or pool-like conditions.
Be prepared to be amazed! After some basic theory and a session of skill practice in shallow water, you are ready to go diving accompanied by a qualified and professional instructor.
A full day on a scuba diving trip on one of Phuket's best diving vessels including 3 dives.
This is just a sample Itinerary. The time and dives are depending on the schedule of the diving vessel.
- 07.30 a.m. start of Hotel pick up, meet at the Chalong Bay and embark your dive boat.
- During the journey to your first dive site you will attend a briefing on basic dive theory
- You will do 3 dives during the day with your diving instructor
- Lunch on board
- Transfer from hotel in Kata, Karon and Patong Beach (Other areas extra charge) to the diving school or diving vessel,
- 3 Ocean Dives (1 boat trips)
- 5-Star IDC Dive Centre
- PADI trained and certified instructors
- Instruction available in English, other language available on request
- Small classes for maximum instructor – student contact
- Use of top quality diving equipment for the course duration
- Light breakfast, lunch, fruits, coffee, tea and drinking water during the boat trip
Prices do not include:
- Any international or domestic airfare,
- Hotel accommodation (can be organized by us, just contact us in advanced),
Children Policy / Course prerequisites
- minimum age: 10 yrs
- A completed and signed Discover Scuba Diving brochure
Travel- & Medical Insurance
Travel Insurance including medical repatriation insurance is mandatory on all our trips. Therefore, we strongly recommend to our guests to make sure to purchase suitable insurance package, which covers all kind of traveling problems, such as lost or loss of luggage, any kind of cancellation of airlines or tours for the value for all the length of your trip. All our tours are including local accident insurance via the operator, but they are most of the time not European standard. Make sure that it covers all the activities that you are likely to undertake, such as rafting, scuba diving, cycling, cruises, trekking etc. Many ‘free’ insurances that come with banking packages, credit cards etc., are quite inadequate to cover you, so make sure you check the policy before your travel. You are required to give a copy of your insurance policy to your tour leader upon arrival. Without proper insurance like this, we will not be allowed to join the tour as we will not be able to respond adequately in case an emergency if you do not have the right insurance. Please also contact your doctor for further preparations regarding to your chosen travel destination including immunizations.
For those who are still looking for a good Travel-, Medical- & Scuba Diving Insurance with a worldwide coverage. Just visit our different Insurance Package.
No matter from which country you are, just follow the above link and get your insurance package. Buy, extend, and claim online, from anywhere in the world, even while you away from home and already on the way.
Note: Please note that a private travel insurance is mandatory on all our packages / excursions/tours.
|01 Oct 2021
|30 Apr 2022
Price is quoted per person and subject to change without prior notice