Malaysia is one of the rising stars of Southeast Asia, a nation looking to the future while cherishing the ways of the past. Endowed with a diversity of cultures, Malaysia offers a 'Truly Asian experience'
Discover a delightful fusion of three of Asia's oldest civilizations - Malay, Chinese, and Indian. A potpourri enriched with the indigenous traditions of the Kadazan Dusuns, Ibans, and other ethnic communities of Sabah and Sarawak.
Experience the country's alluring wonders:
- colorful festivals,
- stunning skyscrapers,
- charming heritage buildings
- majestic mosques and temples
- enchanting islands and beaches
- ancient rainforests teeming with fascinating flora and fauna
- tropical Islands
- endless white and sandy beaches offer a taste of paradise,
- beneath warm coral seas offers world-class dive sites await exploration
First mentioned in Chinese and Sanskrit records of the seventh and eighth centuries, the region now known as Malaysia was under the influence and lose control of various Thai and Indonesian empires, including the great Sumatra-based civilization of Sri Vijaya.
Meet warm and friendly people and enjoy world-class facilities. Marvel at the bewildering range of shopping delights and savoir mount-watering delicacies. Bursting with color and pulsating with life. Malaysia is awaiting you. Many attractions, vacation and holiday packages, and a wide selection of hotels await you.